Best of California Best of California Best of California

Friday, August 27, 2010

2011 Lincoln MKX Best of Califorina Road Trip: The Right Music Will Make all the Difference




So, with only a few weeks until we kick off the "Best of California" Road Trip, I got to wondering about music. It's been a while since I took a real road trip, but I do remember that's one of the coolest parts. Having the right tunes on my mp3 player.

So I asked my Producer to pull some music from one of our recent battle of the bands submissions and here's what he came up with (in no particluar order). These are his top few picks. I'll take any suggestions. If you've got any favorites, let me know.

Common Sense


The Shannon Boshears Band


Perry Acker


Life After Mary


Anybody have any good suggestions for Road Trip music?

0 comments :

Post a Comment